Dear bias



~Assalammualaikum [ big wave to Anna :b ]

I've not updated my dusty blog for quite a long time, haven't I ? Well today I'm going to spill out something that lies deeply in my heart :)

Today is the first day the Muslims started their fasting month . I myself is fasting too . And it is Saturday . Man , I miss him so much . I doubt  I can hold it any much longer :))

Okay , this entry mainly about my lovely dovey bias . He is a sweet , good looking , kind [ to me ] and adorable - too much compliment , who cares . But , he is exactly as I told you , I'm not lying . He cares about my feelings , he tries to be the one who can make me laugh and make my heart grew warmer whenever he was around . Sometime .. you know . I do get jealous of him because he just being so close with other girls or being too friendly with them . Well , it's not my fault , right ? I still have tiny little bit of right to get jealous of him . He's just too adorable I can't resist being jealous of him for any kind of reason ;)) Well he is my bias , right . Nobody can deny that except him and I . I hope we don't have to be in that kind of situation . For now , I just want to be with him beside my understanding BFFs . They're just too adorable to me . I love them a lott ^ ^

Babe , I've already missing you the moment you turned around :))

Well , till then . Follow my updates peeps , love ya !

~Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment