Right // Left



~Assalammualaikum

huh , today I'm a little exhausted . I just have a chat with him . He's kind of kiddo with me and said he wants to hug me back then just because I smiled :) Well , whatever .

We sometime lost our track on this world , right ? We don't know what is the right thing to do , so we decided to choose the left ones ;) In my situation , I just don't know . I know that it is the right thing to do if I study for the coming exam , but I still sit in front of this laptop and talking to you guys . Well , I can't help it . It's just my thing , you know :) I do want to get good grades written in my record book . But , why wouldn't I start to study and relax on some other day . Duh , I think I'm just being lazy though . Alright , let me be honest with you guys . I actually don't have the idea to write in my blog . There I've said it !

So , till next entry ><'

~Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment