Holidays



~Assalammualaikum :)

Last night my family and I went to the Jalinan Budi Concert 2012 . It was held at the RTM auditorium at Sungai Gadut . It was really fun end exciting . It was also entertaining . I love all the musicians that played really well in that concert . And there was my teacher's son too , performing some songs with other singers . Not bad . But I don't really like him . Why ? Let it be a secret ;)

Anyway , I want to tell you that the concert last night was fantastic . I think I don't want to say anything more . I think I want you to enjoy pictures that I've taken with my new SLR camera . Peace  . .

Opening for the concert


Terukir di Bintang song





Dancers , active aren't they ?



Orchestra's musicians


Ombak Rindu song




Cute boys //wink-wink




Karma song , original singer Faizal Tahir



Chubby rock star :)



Handsome only when he wears sunglasses :/






anak cikgu Ishak :)






Closing song for the night

The conductor 

Menteri Besar NS




~Wassalam , to be continued to part 2 . xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment