Long time no see


Assalammualaikum and helloooooo guys

Haven't seen you for so long . God knows how much I miss to write . I hope everybody have not given up on me yet . Or if you did . I don't mind 👌 Really . To those whom have been loyal enough to follow me to this entry . I blow you millions of love through this night sky so that you'll sleep soundly .

Huhh . Know what ? SPM was .. Torturing . Memorable . Exciting . Etc etc .. Seriously . I'm pushing myself every study time . The competition was stiff . Friends become rival when it comes to study you know . So it was tense . Really , really tense . Literally stressing me out .

Besides that , I'm finally in my senior year for 2015 . High school senior was not what I've imagined before .But , it's okay . Juniors will know how we've felt when they become seniors . Good luck I must say . If , you are THAT lucky 😈 Hahha . I'm so bad .

Wow . Until now , I can't fully move on from the fact that I'm a school leaver now . I .. don't know if I'm ready yet for the real world . All this time , I've been living in a safe , controlled bubble of life . Where mom and dad did the decision making . Till now , mom is still reluctant to let me leave the safe bubble though . Which I'm quite relieved and hate at the same time . I'm relieved , because iy's not fully my responsibility yet . My life , I mean . But I hate it . Cause you know , till when will I gain my confidence to face the real world . Now I see that all my life , I've been pampered and taken care of really , really good . Mom and dad . I don't know what I'll do without you guys .

So that's all tonight . My eyes had almost given up on me now . I better continue my ridiculous-ness later guys . Good night sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite 😉

~Wassalam xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment